Nettwerk To Release Soundtrack For Upcoming Award-Winning Film 'Adam' On July 28 Featuring A Brand New Track From Joshua Radin
Nettwerk Music Group will release the official motion picture soundtrack to the upcoming romantic comedy Adam on July 28; the film opens on July 29. The album features tracks by such popular Nettwerk artists as The Weepies, Lucy Schwartz, and a previously unreleased track from Miranda Lee Richards (“Beautiful Day”).
The soundtrack also includes two tracks from Joshua Radin, including one brand new song, “When You Find Me,” that was written by Radin specifically for the film and features vocals from Nettwerk artist Maria Taylor. Additionally, there are five newly composed tracks from award-winning composer Christopher Lennertz.
Adam is a heartfelt film starring Hugh Dancy (The Jane Austen Book Club, Confessions of a Shopaholic) as Adam, a handsome and intriguing young man who has led a sheltered existence all his life - until he meets his new neighbor, Beth (Rose Byrne of Damages, 28 Weeks Later), a beautiful, cosmopolitan young woman who pulls him into the outside world…with funny, touching and entirely unexpected results. Their implausible and enigmatic relationship reveals just how far two people from different realities can stretch in search of an extraordinary connection. The film received the Alfred P. Sloan Feature Film Prize award and was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize at Sundance, 2009.
Adam Original Motion Picture Soundtrack track listing:
1. Lucy Schwartz “Gone Away”
2. Joshua Radin “Someone Else’s Life”
3. The Hiders “Plastic Flowers”
4. The Alexandria Quartet “Into The Light”
5. Miranda Lee Richards “Beautiful Day”
6. Joshua Radin f/t Maria Taylor “When You Find Me”
7. The Weepies “Can’t Go Back now”
8. Christopher Lennertz “Prologue Main Theme”
9. Christopher Lennertz “Planeterium Suite”
10. Christopher Lennertz “Courtroom Suite”
11. Christopher Lennertz “Adam’s Journey”
12. Christopher Lennertz “Reflection”
Danielle Romeo | email@example.com
Tony Riggins | firstname.lastname@example.org